Fixes in companionlink.exe 11/24/09 version 3.0 build 3082
* Fixed bug with calendar records not transferring to Google
* Fixed Palm Desktop 6.2 completion display date issue when syncing to a device
* Added field mapping options for user fields for iPhone via Outlook
Fixes in companionlink.exe 11/18/09 version 3.0 build 3081
* Fixed a bug where the sync could be interrupted when sending low value ascii characters to Google.
Fixes in companionlink.exe 11/06/09 version 3.0 build 3080
* Added support for Outlook to Outlook synchronization. This feature includes the ability to sync Business Contact Manager folders with non-BCM Outlook folders.
* Added wireless 2.0 support for BlackBerry and iPhone. This feature decreases sync time by compressing the data packets that are sent over the web (requires DejaLink 1.080 or higher for BlackBerry; iClink 3.10 or higher for iPhone).
* Added contact linking for datebook/todo for Palm Pre USB
* Fixed bug with contact pictures sometimes not syncing for PPC Direct
* Fixed bug where contact pictures were sometimes not detected in Outlook
* Sped up antidupe logic in Goldmine
* Added support for Outlook 2010 and BCM for Outlook 2010
* Fixed bug with due date not transferring properly from Palm Desktop to Palm Pre USB
* Fixed bug with ACT! 2005+ where anniversary/birthday would be blanked out if handheld did not support the field
* Added support for CL USB Sync 1.2 for Palm Pre USB
After a merge/purge GoldMine will put the non-surviving record in the Additional Contacts tab.
If you are diligent, you will delete that right after the merge/purge, but of course we’re not all quite that perfect!
So here’s a SQL Query to find those so you can remove them.
To use this, from GoldMine’s main menu choose Lookup | SQL Queries then copy & paste the above in the top section then click Query. If you are using GoldMine Premium Edition then Tools | Filters & Groups and then the SQL Query tab.
select contact1.company, contact1.contact, contact1.phone1 from
where contact1.contact = contsupp.contact
and contact1.accountno = contsupp.accountno order by contact1.contact
The Opportunity Manager and Project Manager provide a filter that lets users select opportunities or projects by Status. To use this filter, click on the dropdown arrow next to the “Show:” label and select the corresponding Status. To view all opportunities or projects that are not completed, select “Active” in the dropdown menu. This is a new option in GoldMine Premium Edition 8.5.2.